Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It all starts with a step

At 12months and 8 days, baby took his first step!

He has been standing for a few months now and more recently started walking while pushing a toy. But yesterday when I went to pick hi up after school, I witnessed the little guy take one (half) step before collapsing (melodramatically...that's my boy!) and crawling the rest of the way.

Before I know it, it will be impossible to contain the child.

On the business front, I've been super busy trying to learn and apply all sorts of new knowledge. It is kind of like being in school again in lots of ways...only fun this time.

Hubby has adjusted to the new work schedule and is enjoying his weekends off. This past weekend he and I got to see Gran Torino. talk about a good movie! We were laughing so hard at times taht I would miss complete segments. We will have to see it again just to catch all of it.