Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One month down, 11 to go

As we approach the end of the month, I realize how really lucky I am. So far in 2009, I've withnessed three little ones eat cake for the first time, started a business, won a countywide academic competition (my class took first place in the We the People Countywide Constitution competition earlier this month), gone out to a couple of nice dinners (Strip Club, Island Prime), seen a great movie (Gran Torino was fantastic), and kept up with the blog. All in all, off to a great start.

For February, I will have to find ways to keep growing and building a better year for myself and my family. I'll try to get into G and G's classroom at least once next month to keep connected to school. I'll also have to reconnect with some old friends- I'm just so bad at that. I need to make an effort to make it out to Deerborne at least a couple of times too- I miss them and I think of her everyday still. I should probably do something about the picture organization process... it could use some clean up. And lastly, I should probably try to get rid of a few items of clothing to make space. This always makes hubby happy, so I'd be killing two birds with one stone.