Friday, April 15, 2011

Bliss and Jelly Beans

 What a great way to start the Spring.  M&M, after meeting more than 15 years ago, finally tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony at the Town and County in Mission Valley this month.  This particular wedding brought family from Nor Cal down to Sunny San Diego for the weekend.  We engaged in too much eating, lots of laughter, and the witnessing of a wonderful man married into our crazy but loving family.

 
The boys, sporting their new "fancy" threads, attending the ceremony and reception.  One of the newer trends that I've seen at events is setting up a Candy Bar for guests.  Of course, my kids were all over that idea.  Our littlest guy filled his bag with jelly beans and I'm guessing that the reason is because of all the colors.  It's not like he has ever really had any jelly beans in the past.

When he finally did try the little treats, he proceeded to chew each one and take it out of his mouth and place it in his fruit cup. He didn't like them apparently. 

Yeah, I thought it was gross too.

To my little guy:  Don't eat too many jelly beans.  They will rot your teeth.
To my cousin:  You are beautiful.  And , you were such a lovely bride.
To my newest cousin: Welcome to our crazy family.  Truly, you are a wonderful person and will make my cuz a happy woman.  Thank you for that.