Sunday, June 13, 2010

Who's popular??

In an attempt for peace and quiet, I am serving up 100% pure fun while hubby sleeps. One of the challenges this summer will be to keep the volume down while hubby sleeps after having worked all night long. We really like graveyard shift for a lot of different reasons, but keeping the noise level down isn't always easy. Plus for those of you who know how we roll around here, we have kids over all the time. It's loud, the boys are active, and there are toys everywhere.My solution today: junk food,videos, and DSI. Plus the fact that I will let baby play with anything he wants to play with (as long as it is safe) This should guarantee a least a few minutes of quiet.



This will also guarantee that there will be popcorn kernels everywhere, my camera bag is not safe, and the sugar will kick in just in time for hubby to wake up. Oh well...all I know is that right now, I am popular :-)

Ah, summer has arrived.