Sunday, August 9, 2009

Temecula Wine Tour

Summer vacation is now coming to a close. What a blessing to have time with the kids to play and get to know each other a little better. I personally learned about Bakugan and Pokemon. I had the opportunity to watch the boys play in the pool ( a lot) and go to the dojo or trumpet lessons.

I also had time to spend with great friends all summer long. One sunny Sunday, I took a limo up to the Temecula wineries and spent some quality time with the girls just drink wine, eating, laughing and (sort of) dancing - I don't know if dancing in the limo on the way home counts as 'going dancing' but it sure was fun.

The play list was diverse, the company exceptional, and scenery beautiful. Plus the wine was delicious. Thanks ladies for a wonderful memory to add to this year's summer vacation.