Friday, August 14, 2009

The Musubi Press that I love

I am lucky that my kids are good students in school. They are respectful and work really hard to do well on projects and assignments. In fact, I get to hear constantly how they are helpful with other students - like little teachers. #2's teacher even cried during his kindergarten parent conference because she was so proud of the way that he helped another challenged student. Ok...enough proud mommy stuff.

My only issue with the boys deals with lunchtime. I never thought of them as picky eaters (I mean, they don't like veggies, but that's normal. And eventually they eat them anyways.) But I always worry that #2 will skip lunch because he doesn't like what there is to buy or he is allergic or he doesn't like what I packed or he forgot. (Very sweet but a little, you know, forgetful sometimes)

I have found my solution - The Musubi Press. It is a little mold that allows me to make spam mushi island style. I am so pumped on this little device... seriously, I know that if I pack spam musubi (or any other type of meat or even veggie) they will eat it.

I even stole a can of spam from sissy's house and made some just so I could post some pictures here.

Please enjoy the musubi.