Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hobbies and Honeys

In 2013, I WILL try new things.


Step one: Gather my honeys for my Beauty's birthday and get my whine and wine on.


The surprising part is that there was no WINE and no WHINE involved.  But there WAS Apple Sake  and sushi and lots (and lots and lots and lots) of laughing.  Hanging with true friends is like food for the soul.  

After dinner, we were off on our adventure of trying to connect with our artistic sides.  What started as blank white canvases turned into beautiful masterpieces of artistic ability and pure raw talent.  Ok, not really.  But it seems that we can all follow directions and paint by number.  It also seems that we are THOSE girls... the ones that keep talking and talking and talking.















Sitting right in the front row, we rocked it as the model students.  Here are the finished products.  I'm sure you will agree that these pieces should be displayed in an art gallery or part of the Little Italy Gallery Walk.  Alas, they aren't for sale.  There's no price tag on a product of perfection :) 


I'll only like it if it's blue and gold.
And, NO ... that's a lighthouse not...