Monday, September 17, 2012

Stolen.

These boys have stolen my heart.  What a great group of kids that my son is surrounded by!  I hear then laugh, play, joke, and argue (Mindcraft on X Box) and it just makes me happy that he has such great friends.

I met my best friend when I was about my son's age.  What started as a "little childhood friend"  developed into a life long friendship that I still very much cherish to this day.  That is my wish for the boys: Lifelong, lasting friendships.  There are a lot of bad things in this world, but when you're lucky enough to find real friends, hold them close and cherish them.  It is just so rare in this life...
















Thank you Lord for the wonderful friends you have surround my children with.

I'm looking forward to watching this little bunch grow up to be a big bunch :)