Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Girls and some Music

Girls are so much fun. Don't get me wrong... I love my boys more than anything in the world, but I won't deny that I have so much fun when I can play with sissy's oldest daughter. This particular day, "The Girls" (aka- Bear, SG and her beautiful daughter) thought it would be fun to set up the Alien Bees (aka lighting) and have a photo session.
The girls jumped up and down to Linkin Park, while SG and I had fun shooting them.

Most of the time I spend with these girls are in the dojo. I have seen them kick butt at jiu jitsu for countless hours. (As a side note: Today I watched my 6 year old niece make an 8 year old boy tap...twice.) But, it is great to know that out of their gis, these girls can jump around, dance, and have a great time just being young girls with beautifully playful personalities.
Needless to say, no dance party would be complete without Mr. "Party Crasher/ Are you dancing without me?/ I want to play too!"