Saturday, December 12, 2009

More pretty things from Indiana

While visiting Columbus, S and I drove around to visit special people in her life. How lucky am I to have met some great people. I was simply welcomed by everyone I met every where I visited. Even walking around as the sole Charger fan in Coltsville, I received positive energy from everyone. It was a great opportunity to get to know S a little better by meeting her family and friends.

The next time I go (yes, there will be a next time!) I can't wait to bring my children. I think they would love seeing homes in the middle of a lot of land, trees, and deer.

Here are a few more pictures that I took while we drove on small country rodes from place to place. I love San Diego very much, but I can see why someone would choose to live in a small country town. It is beautiful, cozy, and simple.


An example of a small country road. Most of the miles we put on that rental were driving on these kinds of roads. Pretty cool.

A red barn with a big Colts flag in front...classic!

On the way to Brown County where S's parents live. These trees were the minority, as most had lost its leaves to winter.

A little lake behind the Holiday Inn where we stayed for two nights.