Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!





Welcome to my blog. I thought it would be a great project for me to start a blog and update friends and family about the kids, the dogs, the husband, the job and all the other wonderful things I have going on in my life. I'll start by saying that I think we are off to a great start this year. The big boys have both resolved to help with the baby more this year, thus I have a chance to type this as everyone plays "Stop the baby from destroying the castle" It sounds like the boys are spending more time trying to stop godzilla than play with the glactic heroes.

Our family is starting by stating a few resolutions this year. The boys have 5 each. I'll be surprised if they can stick to a few ("I'll keep my room clean") While others I think they may be okay with ("I'll take better care of the dogs, I'll work hard to get my yellow belt")

One of my resolutions this year is to take more pictures and keep family and friends updated. So, I'll end this first blog with a few favorite shots from the zoo yesterday. I got a chance to shoot with a 300mm fixed lens on my new Canon 50D (thanks Hubby!) So, enjoy! And, you'll be hearing from me again soon!